Thursday, February 27, 2014

Creations By Lynda LLC Swatch and Review

Today I have a few polishes from Creations By Lynda LLC.

***These were send to me for review.... please see my Disclosure Policy located in the tabs above.***

This is The Wild Side Collection which will be available March 3rd on her website: http://creationsbylynda.net/index.html 
OR you can preorder them now http://creationsbylynda.net/preorderform.html 

Each bottle will be $8.50 USD (plus shipping of course)

This Collection has polishes: Zebra, Snow Leopard, Pink Flamingo and Peacock!




First up we have Zebra. Which is a white polish with black shards and small black bar glitter.
Smooth application! I had no trouble with any of the shards or the bars... everything went into place perfectly! I am not a fan of bar glitter but this combination works great! I think the sizing of the bars is perfect because when you get the longer bars they tend to look like hair (eww) but not this one! This is a crelly polish and I did use three coats for depth.





Next we have Snow Leopard, This one is the same crelly... white with black hexies and micro gray hexies. It was very hard to catch the gray hexies in the photos (they look kinda white in the pictures) but they give a depth to the polish that would be missing if they weren't there.
Smooth application! Shown here in three coats for depth.




Here we have Peacock, a green base packed with glitter! There is some gold, purple, green and sometimes the hint of blue in there. A hard one to catch on camera but the first picture (macro shot) shows it pretty well. This one is shown in 4 coats to achieve the opacity that I prefer. Could be worn over another color or alone like I have shown below. This color green made my camera freak out lol, as you can see in the pictures below... it doesn't look like the same polish in all three pictures. It's all about the lighting... which I haven't quite mastered yet lol. The macro shot shows the true color the best.





Last but not least we have Pink Flamingo, a pink crelly with a slight hint of purple shimmer. Very hard to catch the shimmer on camera but I assure you it is there in real life! Very smooth application! 






Overall thoughts: Crellies! This is the first crelly polish that I have worked with so that as a bit of a change for me but a change for the good. I really like these! I love that you can layer them and create such an almost 3D effect on you nails! Application was great! The glitter polishes are packed with glitters so in these mini bottles there was NO fishing. 

Be on the look out for another review from Creations By Lynda very soon!

To purchase any of these polishes or any of her other beautiful creations please visit her website: http://creationsbylynda.net/ 
Don't forget to like her facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/creationsbylynda


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful polishes and great swatches. Peacock is my fav. looks spectacular <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neffy awesome job with these swatches. I love the pink but the green is growing on me too. Snow leopard is a great name for that one.

    ReplyDelete