Thursday, January 17, 2013

Who's Neffy?

Neffy is ME! :)

I took the name Neffy 8 years ago when I was playing World of Warcraft. I played for a few years then quit when I moved back home from the Army. Shortly after moving back home I started to play again and took the name once more. Even though I have stopped playing I am still friends with some people from that game and it has become a nickname. 

Neffy is short for Nefertiti. 
If you don't know who Nefertiti is here is a short excerpt from (http://www.biography.com/people/nefertiti-9421166):

Nefertiti, whose name means "the beautiful one has come," was the queen of Egypt and wife of Pharaoh Akhenaten during the 14th century B.C. She and her husband established the cult of Aten, the sun god, and promoted Egyptian artwork that was radically different from its predecessors. A bust of Nefertiti is one of the most iconic symbols of Egypt.



So thats where I got the name Neffy.

****GIVEAWAY ALERT****

I will giveaway 1 bottle of NailNation 3000 Polish if I hit 100 likes on the Facebook fan page by January 30th. NailNation has said that she will add 1 bottle also for a total of 2 NailNation 3000 polishes! She said she will double it to 4 total polishes if it hits 200 by Monday January 21st.

Head over to my Facebook page and "Like" it to be entered into a drawing to win a NailNation 3000 polish.


Rules are as follows:


  • You have to be 18 or older unless I can get voice confirmation from your parents that it is ok to send you polish
  • You must be a fan of Neffy's Nail Corner AND Nailnation  on Facebook
  • Must live in the US (sorry international girls I will have an international giveaway when I hit a larger number)





2 comments:

  1. Did this and shared good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :) My name is Nefertiti. I've always spelled my name Neffie ^_^

    ReplyDelete